Okay. Full disclosure: I’ve never participated in a tagging game/thingy on twitter before. This one sounded like fun … so here goes. Thanks to Alison Haines for getting me involved.
Here is “An interview with Morton”. He is one of three main character in my novel A Flicker of Shadows.
1. Introduce yourself.
Greetings. I am Mr. Plaghengaard. However, for the purposes of this interview, you are permitted to call me Morton.
2.What do you do for a living?
Your question is vulgar. I will not answer it. Next question, please.
3. What drives you to get out of bed every morning?
The pursuit of success, of course.
4. What are your work clothes? and if you don’t work, what’s your style?
Work clothes? I have not any. As for my styling, only the best will do. If only you could appreciate the aroma of my posy corsage. Pity, that.
5. It’s Friday, how do you party?
Party? Indeed. Next question.
6. Can you cook?
Yes, of course. Excellently, in fact. Les araignée avec de l’ail are something of a specialty of mine.
7. What would you say is your biggest accomplishment?
That is, unfortunately, yet to be. Soon, though.
8. What was your childhood like?
Why do you ask such things? Mind your business.
9. What season do you prefer most?
Spring. There is something poetic about the spring, would you not say so?
10. How do you pass the time when you’re bored?
People of refinement do not get bored. Tell me, do you get bored often?
11. What hobbies do you enjoy?
My interests are many. I am quite skilled with sewing.
12. What traits do you admire in others?
The father of all qualities is strength.
13. Do you have any bad habits?
The cheek! Next question.
14. Who is the love of your life?
15. If you fell into a lot of money, what would you do with it?
I would buy a gilded door lock. With it, I would shut out the world and those with prying questions. THAT is what I would do. I am done. Have a pleasant day.
There you have it. I hope you enjoyed reading Morton’s interview. Sadly, I’m new to Twitter so I really can’t tag anyone else to keep this going. Anyway, I hope you found it interesting.